The main contaminant sources found in power production plants are: effluents coming from refrigeration towers rejects, desulphurization plants rejects, borated water rejects, turbine rejects, laundry and sanitary waters, VOC emissions in ullage process and NOx emissions from concentrated solar power plants.
Condorchem Envitech provides the technologies required for the treatment of effluents and air emissions generated by any power generation plant.
Following is a general classification of different plants to which we can supply solutions:
- Combined cycle.
- Concentrated Solar Power.
- Integrated gasification combined cycle.
- Internal combustion.
From Condorchem Envitech we offer custom-built solutions for power generation plants:
- Raw water treatment (WTP).
- Wastewater treatment (WWTP).
- Treatment of emissions from ullage systems and NOx from concentrated solar power plants.
To this end, we offer several technologies, the most notable being: