CONDORCHEM ENVITECH, LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (hereinafter referred to as “CONDORCHEM”), with CIF: B-60145984, is the owner of the Website condorchem.com
CONDORCHEM has its company address at Calle Gregal, 7 (Pol. Ind. BUVISA), CP 08338 of Premià de Dalt (Barcelona) Spain, telephone +34 937 547 705 and e-mail email@example.com.
The group includes the following companies:
– Condorchem Envitech, L.L.C., Arizona Tax Payer 45-1261176 (United States) telephone +1-844-464-0913 and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Condorchem Envitech, S.A. of C.V., CEN 110928G31 (Mexico) telephone +52-155-2508-2413 and email email@example.com.
Please consult our commercial delegations in the Contact section.
This website is merely informative in nature, regarding products and services marketed by CONDORCHEM.
All commercial marks, names, or distinguishing signs of any type that appear in this Website are the property of CONDORCHEM or, in their case, third parties authorized for its use, without it being understood that use of or access to the portal and/or its contents attributes the user any rights to the aforementioned commercial marks, names, and/or distinguishing signs, and without being understood as transferring the user any development rights that exist or may exist on the contents.
Such aswise, the contents are the intellectual property of CONDORCHEM, or third parties, if applicable; therefore, the intellectual property rights are owned by CONDORCHEM or third parties that are authorized for their use, who are granted the exclusive exercise of exploitation rights in any form, especially the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication, and transformation.
Unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, as well as threatening the intellectual or industrial property rights of CONDORCHEM or third parties included in the site that have transferred content, will lead to legal action.
Hyperlinks and website contents
Those people who propose to establish communications between their website and CONDORCHEM’s must observe and fulfill the following conditions:
- No previous authorization will be necessary when the hyperlink allows access only to the home page, but they may not reproduce it in any way. Any other form of hyperlink will require express and unequivocal authorization in writing by CONDORCHEM.
- No frames will be created on their web page or the CONDORCHEM website.
- No false, inexact, or offensive statements or indications will be made about CONDORCHEM, its employees or collaborators, or the people who are related for whatever reason with the site, the users of the site, or the content provided therein.
- It will not be declared or understood that CONDORCHEM has authorized the hyperlink or that it has supervised or in any way assumed the offered contents or disposition of the website in which the hyperlink is established.
- The website on which the hyperlink is established will only be able to contain that strictly necessary to identify the destination of the hyperlink.
- The website in which the hyperlink is established will not contain illicit information or content contrary to morality and generally accepted moral conventions and the public order, and will not contain content contrary to any third party rights.
With respect to the third party websites which can be accessed through links inserted in condorchem.com, CONDORCHEM does not assume any responsibility for the information contained in them. The purpose of these links is merely informative. If CONDORCHEM becomes aware that the aforementioned websites contain any illicit or harmful information or behavior regarding existing goods or rights, it will suppress the affected links as rapidly as possible.
CONDORCHEM does not guarantee the nonexistence of interruptions or errors in the access to the site and its contents, or that they are updated. Consequently, CONDORCHEM does not take responsibility for damage or harm of any type to the user that causes failures or telecommunications network disconnections that produce the suspension, cancellation, or service interruption of the portal. CONDORCHEM does not guarantee the absence of viruses and other elements that can damage the information systems of clients and users either.
CONDORCHEM excludes any responsibility for damage and harm of any nature that can result from the lack of availability, continuity, or quality of the site operation and contents as well as those deriving from the existence of viruses and other elements that can damage the information systems of clients and/or users.
Participation spaces and tools
CONDORCHEM offers the user the possibility to make comments on its Blog entries on the external website blog.condorchem.com, to foment the interchange of ideas and opinions between users and CONDORCHEM. Its objective is to remain open and accessible for anyone whenever basic rules of coexistence and respect are respected.
To this end, the following participation rules are established:
- In no case will it allow the publication of content that manifestly foments hatred, scorn, or discrimination based on birth, race, sex, religion, nationality, opinion, or any other personal or social circumstance. In any case, whatever their aim, attempts to impersonate third parties or the publication of private contact data will not be tolerated either.
- Messages that contain “Spam” or those with links to sites that have nothing to do with the conversation topic will not be approved either.
- Messages are intended to be an interchange of opinions so personal attacks or irrelevant messages will not be allowed.
- The user is responsible for all statements they make on the Internet just such as any other place.
- User messages do not necessarily correspond with CONDORCHEM’s opinion.
- CONDORCHEM reserves the right to suppress, for any reason and without previous warning, any content generated in the participation spaces.
- CONDORCHEM offers a tool to report messages or inadequate content accessible by email firstname.lastname@example.org as well as the existing form in the ‘Contact’ section of the website.
- CONDORCHEM specifically declines any responsibility deriving from user published content, notwithstanding which it will adopt the appropriate measures to detect and handle claims of possible illicit activities by such, reserving specifically the possibility of interrupting at any time and without previous warning, temporarily or definitively, the participation service offered to any user whose content can be considered illegal, prohibited, or simply inadequate.
CONDORCHEM has the condition of “File Manager” of the personal data provided.
In accordance with Spain’s Constitutional Act 15/1999, of December 13, on personal data protection, the users and/or clients of this website are informed that when they use our contact forms or emails, they will be authorizing CONDORCHEM to handle and register their personal data in a file located in Gregal Street, 7 (Pol. Ind. BUVISA), CP 08338 of Premià de Dalt (Barcelona) Spain.
The collection and processing of personal data is intended for the pertinent consultations, requests, or suggestions and their maintenance upon establishing a professional relationship with CONDORCHEM: advice and information in contracting and during the contract term, as well as delivery of information about products and/or services offered by CONDORCHEM.
Also, the client is informed that it can exercise at any moment, in relation to its personal data, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition, for which it must go to CONDORCHEM, as file manager, via the email email@example.com, enclosing the photocopy of a document that verifies its identity.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
This website and all its content is governed by Spanish legislation and is put under the jurisdiction of the Courts of Barcelona for any dispute, claim, or controversy derived from the site, as well as its contents, and on the interpretation, application, fulfillment, or breach of what is established here.
Thursday 17 of September of 2015.