The main contaminant sources found in these three industries are: washing water from production reactors, solvent losses by evaporation, VOC emissions and inorganic pollutant emissions.
Condorchem Envitech provides the technologies required for the treatment of different types of effluents and emissions generated by any company in the chemical, cosmetics, pharmaceutical and biotechnology sector.
Following is a general classification of different manufacturers:
- Inorganic chemical basic products.
- Organic chemical basic products.
- Dyes and pigments.
- Manures and fertilizers.
- Rubber products.
- Plastic material products.
- Pesticides and agrochemicals.
- Paints, varnishes, coatings, fillers and printing inks.
- Pharmaceutical products.
- Soaps, detergents and other cleaning products.
- Perfumes, cosmetics and personal hygiene products.
- Glues and gelatines.
- Essential oils.
- Oils, greases and industrial lubricants.
- Other chemical products.
Condorchem Envitech supplies tailor-made solutions designed specifically for the treatment of wastes generated by companies in the four sectors below:
- Wastewater treatment.
- Industrial wastewaters treatment.
- Treatment of emissions with VOCs.
- Inorganic emissions.
To this end, we offer several technologies, the most notable being:
- Vaccum evaporators.
- Physical-chemical purification of wastewater.
- Wastewater biological purification.
- Activated carbon filters.