The main contaminant sources found in the automotive and other transportations in general industries are: oil emulsions (drilling oils), washing water and exhausted baths from paint pre-treatment, washing water and exhausted baths from electroplating/surface treatment, washing waters from thermal treatments, mould-releasers and hydraulic fluid in aluminum injection casting, washing machines and degreasing lines, floor-washing water, compressor blow downs, water from liquid paint booths, cleaning solvents, VOC emissions, inorganic pollutant emissions.
Following is a general classification of different manufacturers:
- Motor vehicles.
- Motor vehicle bodyworks.
- Parts, pieces and non-electric accessories.
- Shipbuilding and ship repair work.
- Railway rolling stock.
- Manufacture of aircraft and spacecraft.
- Motorcycles and bicycles.
- Other transport equipment.
Condorchem Envitech supplies tailor-made solutions designed specifically for the treatment of wastes generated by companies in the food sector:
- Wastewater treatment.
- Work-baths regeneration.
- Treatment of emissions with VOCs.
- Purification of emissions with inorganic compounds.
To this end, we offer several technologies, the most notable being: