- Client: Omar Coatings
- Year: 2019
- Location: Alicante (Spain)
- Sector: Glass / Ceramics / Cement
- Division: Industrial wastewater treatment
Omar Coatings manufactures technologically advanced, sustainable materials to different kinds of surfaces. They requested a treatment for a subproduct originated from a transesterification process.
- Request: They requested the treatment of the synthesis waters in order to obtain a concentrated product that would be reformulated.
- Solution: ENVIDEST LT VS 7000 AISI 316L
After a 5x concentration ratio, it is obtained a 5.760 L/day of distillate (recollected in a tank) and a 1.440 L/day of concentrated liquid stored in a tank for reuse. The limits are complied and the waste is successfully recovered.