Multiple-effect vacuum evaporators (three phases).
ENVIDEST MFE-3 (45.000-180.000) is a vacuum evaporator which works by means of external heat exchanger and forced circulation. The equipment works by means of superheated water or steam. Condensation system with coolant circuit plate exchanger.
Possibility of using the heat in several effects. Fully automated operation of the equipment. Equipment designed to concentrate high effluent flows and salt water.
Our evaporators ENVIDEST MFE 3
- Triple effect evaporator mounted on frame.
- Three vertical steam boilers built in stainless steel, with easy access registration manhole on the side, demister y heat insulation.
- Three stainless steel external special heat exchangers of low fouling, with heat fluids inlet and outlet.
- Two heating options for evaporation of first effect:
- Steam circuit tube exchanger.
- Super heated water circuit tube exchanger.
- Condensation system with coolant circuit plate exchanger.
- Three recirculation centrifugal pumps with double seal in AISI 316.
- Three distillate chambers with pump, controlled by a level sensor.
- Three separate vacuum systems operated by liquid ring pump.
- System of aspiration of water to be treated by vacuum suction, monitored by the boiler’s inside level sensor which controls the inlet valve.
- Three discharge pumps, monitored by time or density.
- Antifoam measuring system: completely automated with foam detector. It allows the automatic injection of the antifoam product to the evaporator.
- Anti-fouling dosage system, with metering pump.
- Integrated electric panel. Control system with PLC SIEMENS S7-300 and HMI SIEMENS MP377. Communication system with remote assistance modem (optional).
- Power supply: 400 V III, 50 Hz.
- Parts of the equipment touching the fluid built with special material corrosion resistant (SAF 2507, SANICRO 28, TITANIUM or stainless steel austenitic-ferritic super duplex alloys) for effluents with high levels of chloride, fluoride, etc.
- Remote management MODEM.
- Other power supplies available.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||mm.||9000 x 3600 x 6000||9000 x 4000 x 6000||9000 x 4000 x 6000||10000 x 4000 x 6500||10000 x 4000 x 7000|