Multiple-effect vacuum evaporators (two phases).
ENVIDEST MFE-2 (10.000-120.000) is a vacuum evaporator with external heat exchanger and forced circulation. The equipment works with contribution of hot water or steam.
Two condensation options: by Air condenser or cooling water circuit plate exchanger.
Possibility of using the heat in several effects. Fully automated operation of the equipment.
Our evaporators ENVIDEST MFE 2
- Double effect evaporator. Fixed on frame.
- Two vertical steam boilers built in stainless steel, with easy access inspection manhole on the side, demister y heat insulation.
- Two stainless steel external special heat exchangers of low fouling, with heat fluids inlet and outlet.
- Two heating options for evaporation of first effect:
- Steam circuit heat exchanger.
- Superheated water circuit heat exchanger.
- Two condensation options in the second effect:
- Air condenser equipment.
- Coolant circuit plate exchanger
- Two recirculation centrifugal pumps with double seal in AISI 316.
- Two distillate pumps, controlled by a level sensor.
- Two separate vacuum systems operated by liquid ring pump.
- System of aspiration of water to be treated by vacuum suction, controlled by the boiler’s inside level sensor which controls the inlet valve.
- Two discharge pumps, controlled by time or density.
- Antifoam measuring system: completely automated with foam detector. It allows the automatic injection of the antifoam product to the evaporator.
- Anti-fouling dosage system, with metering pump.
- Integrated electric panel. Control system with PLC SIEMENS S7-300 and HMI SIEMENS MP377.
- Communication system with remote assistance modem (optional).
- Power supply: 400 V III, 50 Hz.
- Parts of the equipment touching the fluid built with special material corrosion resistant (SAF 2507, SANICRO 28, TITANIUM or stainless steel austenitic-ferritic super duplex alloys) (for effluents with high levels of chloride, fluoride, etc. Remote management MODEM.
- Other power supplies available.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||mm||4500 x 3100 x 3970||7000 x 3900 x 5100||6650 x 3900 x 5530||8410 x 3900 x 5475||8410 x 3900 x 5530||9000 x 6310 x 5540||10400 x 6500 x 5800||12000 x 6800 x 6100|