Multiple-effect vacuum evaporators (one phase).
ENVIDEST DPM-1 (4.000-10.000) is a vacuum evaporator which works by means of a submerged tube bundle exchanger with hot water (W) and steam (V). Two condensation options: by wet-bulb condenser (C) or plate exchanger with cooling water circuit (W).
Possibility of using the heat in several effects. Fully automated operation of the equipment. These evaporator equipment are created to concentrate the high effluent flows.
Our evaporators ENVIDEST DPM 1
- Single effect evaporator. Fixed on frame.
- Steam boiler made of AISI-316 L stainless steel, of horizontal development with top registration point. Easy to access.
- Tube bundle exchanger, submerged inside the boiler, made of AISI -316 L stainless steel, removable by means of a flange for its inspection and cleaning.
- Two heating choices for evaporation:
- Steam circuit tube exchanger (V).
- Hot water circuit tube exchanger(W).
- Three condensation choices:
- Wet-bulb condenser (C), stainless steel box, closed circuit of cooling water with automatic fill-in valve, circulation pump with spraying mouthpieces.
- High flow fan cross-current.
- Plate exchanger with cooling water circuit (W).
- Venturi vacuum system.
- Recirculation pump / download of special concentrate for dense liquids.
- Integrated electric panel. Control system with PLC SIEMENS S7-300 and HMI SIEMENS MP377. Communication system with remote assistance modem (optional).
- Semi-automatic cleaning system for the inside of the boiler.
- Parts of the equipment touching the fluid built with special material corrosion resistant (SAF 2507, SANICRO 28, TITANIUM or stainless steel austenitic-ferritic super duplex alloys) for effluents with high levels of chloride, fluoride, etc.
- Remote management MODEM.
- Other power supplies available.
- Plate heat exchanger. Client must provide cold water for the condensation process.