- Client: Esmalglass (Itaca Group)
- Year: 2021
- Location: La Pobla Tornesa, Castellón (Spain)
- Sector: Glass, ceramics and other materials
- Division: Industrial air emissions treatment
Esmalglass (Itaca Group) produces frits, glazes and ceramic colours.. In their process to glaze tiles, they use inorganic compounds (metal oxides) that they treat through a bag filter system. Due to new acid limit restrictions and the idea of using compounds with a higher acid load, they decided to install a wet system.
- Request: They requested us to treat the VOC emissions in order to comply with the emissions limits and to prevent problems with the compounds with higher content in acids.
- Solution: Scrubber
Emissions limits complied successfully.