The main contaminant sources found in the furniture industry are: washing waters and exhausted baths from paint pre-treatment, water from glue spreaders, water from liquid paint booths and varnishes, cleaning solvents and VOC emissions to the atmosphere.
Condorchem Envitech supplies the technologies required for the treatment of wastewater, air emissions and solid wastes generated by any company in the furniture sector
Following is a general classification of different manufacturers:
- Wooden structures and shelves.
- Boards and other builder’s carpentry.
- Chairs, sofas and other seats.
- Household furniture.
- Office furniture and commercial establishments.
- Kitchen and bathroom furniture.
- Garden and camping furniture.
- Other diverse furniture items.
Condorchem Envitech supplies tailor-made solutions designed specifically for the treatment of residual wastes generated by companies in the furniture sector:
- Wastewater treatment.
- Industrial wastewaters treatment.
- Solvent recycling.
- Treatment of VOC emissions to the atmosphere.
To this end, we offer several technologies, the most notable being: