Multiple-effect vacuum evaporators (two phases).
ENVIDEST MFE-2 (30.000-120.000) is a vacuum evaporator with external heat exchanger and forced circulation. The equipment works with contribution of hot water (W) or steam (V).
Two condensation options: by Air condenser (AC) or cooling water circuit plate exchanger (W).
Possibility of using the heat in several effects. Fully automated operation of the equipment.
Our evaporators ENVIDEST MFE 2
- Double effect evaporator. Fixed on frame.
- Two vertical steam boilers built in stainless steel, with easy access inspection manhole on the side, demister y heat insulation.
- Two stainless steel external special heat exchangers of low fouling, with heat fluids inlet and outlet.
- Two heating options for evaporation of first effect:
- Steam circuit heat exchanger (V).
- Superheated water circuit heat exchanger (W).
- Two condensation options in the second effect:
- Air condenser equipment (AC).
- Coolant circuit plate exchanger (W).
- Two recirculation centrifugal pumps with double seal in AISI 316.
- Two distillate pumps, controlled by a level sensor.
- Two separate vacuum systems operated by liquid ring pump.
- System of aspiration of water to be treated by vacuum suction, controlled by the boiler’s inside level sensor which controls the inlet valve.
- Two discharge pumps, controlled by time or density.
- Antifoam measuring system: completely automated with foam detector. It allows the automatic injection of the antifoam product to the evaporator.
- Anti-fouling dosage system, with metering pump.
- Integrated electric panel. Control system with PLC SIEMENS S7-300 and HMI SIEMENS MP377.
- Communication system with remote assistance modem (optional).
- Power supply: 400 V III, 50 Hz.
- Parts of the equipment touching the fluid built with special material corrosion resistant (SAF 2507, SANICRO 28, TITANIUM or stainless steel austenitic-ferritic super duplex alloys) (for effluents with high levels of chloride, fluoride, etc. Remote management MODEM.
- Other power supplies available.