Multiple-effect vacuum evaporators (one phase).
ENVIDEST MFE-1 (15.000-60.000) is a vacuum evaporator with external heat exchanger and forced circulation. The equipment works with contribution of hot water (W) or steam (V). Two condensation options: by Air condenser (AC) or cooling water circuit plate exchanger (W).
Possibility of using the heat in several effects. Fully automated operation of the equipment. Equipment designed to concentrate high effluent flows and salt water.
- Single effect evaporator.
- Built on frame.
- Vertical steam boiler made of stainless steel, with easy access inspection manhole on its side, demister and heat insulation.
- Stainless steel special external heat exchanger for low-fouling, with heat fluids inlet and outlet.
- Two heating options for evaporation: Steam circuit tube exchanger (V). Hot water circuit tube exchanger(W).
- Two condensation options: Recirculation centrifugal pump with double seal in AISI 316.
- Distillate chamber with pump, controlled by a level sensor.
- Separate vacuum system operated by liquid ring pump.
- System of aspiration of water to be treated by vacuum suction, controlled by the boiler’s inside level sensor which controls the inlet valve.
- Discharge pump, controlled by time or density.
- Antifoam measuring system: completely automated with foam detector.
- It allows the automatic injection of the antifoam product to the evaporator.
- Anti-fouling dosage system, with metering pump. Integrated electric panel.
- Control system with PLC SIEMENS S7-300 and HMI SIEMENS MP377.
- Communication system with remote assistance modem (optional).
- Power supply: 400 V III, 50 Hz.
- Parts of the equipment touching the fluid built with special material corrosion resistant (SAF 2507, SANICRO 28, TITANIUM or stainless steel austenitic-ferritic super duplex alloys) (for effluents with high levels of chloride, fluoride, etc.
- Remote management MODEM.
- Other power supplies available.